Cyber Security Automotive (m/f/d)
ALTRAN is the world market leader for high-tech engineering and R&D services. We have been creating the world of tomorrow with the greatest technological expertise, digital innovation and transformative power for over 38 years: on the road, in the air, on the seas, in rail transport, in energy production, in life science, finance and telecommunications.
Since 01.04.2020, Altran has been part of the Capgemini Group and world market leader in the "Intelligent Industry" sector.
Welcome to Altran.
More precisely, to the Automotive division of Altran Deutschland S.A.S. & Co. KG. Around 1,700 ALTRAN colleagues throughout Germany work with enthusiasm and passion on the evolution of mobility. As an experienced engineering partner, we work alongside renowned customers from the automotive industry and bring the car of the future to the road and maximum safety to the end customer, for example with driver assistance systems, e-mobility, connected web and mobile apps, and testing.
Are you the one to DRIVE the world of tomorrow? We look forward to meeting you.
- You conduct Security/Risk analysis of Vehicle Functions, E/E components and Vehicle (i.e. System & Component level)
- You are in charge of performing Security/Risk analysis for Vehicle backends
- You develop Security concepts, specifications and requirements for Vehicle functions and components
- You review and design architecture from security perspective for Vehicle functions and components including backend
- You create reports and technical communication with the specialist department
- You provide technical support to partners with regards to security concepts, specifications, etc.
- You support in building client proposals and pre-sales activities
- Master degree in Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of work experience in Automotive Cyber Security
- Strong knowledge in Automotive Systems and Automotive Communication channels like Ethernet, CAN, LIN, etc.
- Experience with relevant standards and methods of Cyber Security such as ISO 27001, 27002, 27005, J3061 and ITSEC
- Understanding and knowledge of ISO/IEC 21434 and UNECE R155 / WP. 29
- Experience in Automotive specific Risk management & Security Analysis approaches like HEAVENS, HOLISEC, TARA, MORA, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Pentesting or Secure code review in IT and / or Automotive environment will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, Embedded C will be beneficial.
- Experience with industry certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, CEH, GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN, CISSP, CISM, CRISC is a plus
- Team oriented and think analytically
- Willingness to commute
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing), intermediate German (speaking)
- Exciting mix of cross-industry experience, high learning effects and varied fields of activity from the world of high-tech engineering for the most renowned OEM customers and/or suppliers of powerful industries
- High level of transparency in career development in an extremely dynamic working environment where there is plenty of scope for advancement and prospects
- Enthusiasm and passion for engineering and research & development with a great deal of creative freedom, so that today's demanding challenges can become tomorrow's innovative solutions
- Good work-life balance, flexible working hours, 30 days' holiday and home or mobile working by arrangement