Electrical Engineer – Digital & Analog Electronic Design and Development (m/f/d)
ALTRAN is the world market leader for high-tech engineering and R&D services. We have been creating the world of tomorrow with the greatest technological expertise, digital innovation and transformative power for over 38 years: on the road, in the air, on the seas, in rail transport, in energy production, in life science, finance and telecommunications.
Since 01.04.2020, Altran has been part of the Capgemini Group and world market leader in the "Intelligent Industry" sector.
Welcome to Altran.
More precisely, to the Aerospace & Defence division of Altran Deutschland S.A.S. & Co. KG. Around 1,800 ALTRAN colleagues in the Space & Defence division and around 4,000 aerospace experts bring digitalisation, automation and security to air and space. For our renowned customers, we are working on the next generation of aircraft, the reconquest of space and the continuous expansion of cyber security.
Are you the one to inspire with AIRtelligence? We look forward to meeting you.
- You work as part of a cross-disciplinary teams in the aerospace sector
- You plan, design, verify and validate project functional, safety and performance requirements
- You analyse the verification results
- You define verification metrics
- You author verification plans and test cases, as well as architect and implement test benches
- You are responsible for the design and the layout of electronic hardware in compliance with DO-160
- You work on the product lifecycle development according to DO-254 guidelines
- Master degree in electrical / electronic engineering (or similar degree)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in aerospace or in a similar industry
- Deep knowledge of DO-160, DO-254 and ARP 4754
- Experience on processing, communication and control boards design life cycle
- Understanding on safety critical application and hardware hypervisor / monitoring architectures is a plus
- Practice in DO-254 FPGA design and in verification of life cycle and assurance process
- In-depth experience with the design of electronic hardware in compliance with certification requirements
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout board EDA tools
- Familiarity with integrating and testing / debugging of electronic control systems
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented work style is a must
- Very good knowledge of English is essential plus very good language skills in one of the following languages: German, Italian, Spanish and / or French are an advantage
- An exciting mix of cross-industry experience, high learning effects as well as varied fields of activity – you can take responsibility for technological progress from day one and grow personally as well as professionally on the high industrial and knowledge diversity in the company and / or at the customer
- A good opportunity to gain national and international experience – you have the chance of individual project assignments throughout Germany and can apply for a permanent transfer abroad through the MOV‘Altran mobility programme
- A wide range of corporate benefits including excellent offers for events, lifestyle and more – you can enjoy numerous purchasing advantages and discounts through our corporate benefits programme
- Enthusiasm and passion for engineering and research & development with a great deal of creative freedom – we set no limits on your inventive spirit, so that today's demanding challenges can become tomorrow's innovative solutions
- A good work-life balance, flexible working hours, 30 days' holiday and home or mobile working by arrangement – you design your working day and enjoy a high degree of independence and freedom
- A high degree of security through exclusively permanent employment contracts – you enjoy the advantages of professional capacity management during project changes and virtual monetary security in short-term inter-contract situations