Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? The Silicon Engineering team is seeking a working student in RF/Analog IC Design with a strong foundation Analog Design techniques and a real passion for building new technologies.
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a visionary and uncommonly talented working student for 6 months minimum. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. You will take part in the design of RF/Analog circuits for wireless communication.
- Transistor-level feasibility studies
- Taking part in the Block design and documenting design towards formal design reviews
- Top-level simulations to validate top-level integration
- Exploring production/bench-level test plans possibilities
- Support lab evaluation phase
- Support the design for ESD compliance
- We would be interested in meeting you if you have proven expertise in the following areas:
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of device physics as it applies to analog IC designs.
- Knowledge of analog IC design flow and tools
- Basic knowledge or RF/analog low power circuits
- Understanding of power, area and performance trade-off in RF/Analog designs
- First hands-on experience in bench evaluation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with international teams
- You are available for 6 months minimum (ideally 1 year), 20 hours a week, working hours are flexible. Full time internship for 6 months is also an option.
Education and Experience
- Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/engineering or Software Engineering or equivalent.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.