iOS Developer (m/f/d)
Job Description„EVERYTHING IN THE APP!” We are a motivated team of 30 people, 20 nationalities and 50 personalities. We build the PAYBACK App on Android and iOS for various countries and millions of users. We really love Star Trek, Batman, cat videos, all kinds of popcorn and working with mobile technologies, modern development languages, new development paradigms, agile testing and mobile design. Our team consists of UX, Dev, QA, DevOps and PO. We all sit, work, laugh and cry together – sometimes we are emotional and sometimes we are relaxed, but we are always engaged! Due to the current situation (Covid-19) we strongly suggest our colleagues to work from their homes in Germany.
- We are looking for a developer who has experience building scalable iOS apps.
- You have passion for delivering a great product. Translating ideas into code is just part of the journey
- You will be part of a team that works on many different types of tasks. Including:
- Developing new features in an agile environment using Swift for a multi-target, multi-module app
- Experience designing and building modular architectures
- Familiarity with code-review process and pair-programming
- The ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical people
- Fixing of defects
- Monitoring Crashlytics to find issues before they are reported.
- Continual improvement of codebase (refactoring for performance, clean code, …)
- Maintenance of the build/deployment pipeline using Jenkins (optional)
- Reactive programming
- Continuous Integration (we use Jenkins and Git, but know that these skills are portable from other experience)
- Agile development, specifically, working together with POs to define stories and priorities
- ability to kill corona viruses a big PLUS
- and much more – just ask ;)
- An internationally successful company
- A culture of cooperation
- Personal development plans
- Individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-based compensation
- Exceptional Amenities