- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
At Infinidat, we help enterprises and service providers empower their data-driven competitive advantage at scale. We are a leading provider of enterprise-class storage solutions. The company's software-focused architecture delivers sub-millisecond latency, full availability, and scalability with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than competing storage technologies.
INFINIDAT's Sale Manager works with named or large key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships.
- Identify, plan and execute sales opportunities.
- Prospect and develop business development pipeline.
- Respond to customer RFPs.
- Develop and present customer proposals.
- Establish and develop relationships with key people within potential customer organizations.
- Manage current customer relationships utilizing excellent relationship-building, negotiating and technical skills for success.
- Building a Business Case and Establish Value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the INFINIDAT solution to meet the customers' business objectives and justify the sale.
- Minimum of 3 years direct Enterprise selling experience of storage and virtualization solutions.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quotas and driving reference able business in storage. Start-up experience would be an advantage.
- Proven track record of consistently overachieving quarterly quotas and annual quotas of $5.0 Million
- Must have deep knowledge of storage, data warehousing and database concepts.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell INFINIDAT products and services is required.
- Experience successfully executing complex sales cycles with CxOs.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and INFINIDAT data management storage solutions.
- Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts; reaching decision-makers and closing business.
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
- Passionate about post-sales customer success.
- Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office and/or other CRM software.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment experience is key, a mix of large company and startup experience.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, and Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Willing and able to travel as a major part of the position.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development
- Must be able to work effectively in a geographically-distributed team.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Must possess and exhibit knowledge of file-based storage systems.
- Must strongly possess the following personal core values:
- Work ethic
- Must be a good team player
We are an international company with a great deal of success and growth. As a company, we provide many benefits to our employees, such as increased vacation days, options for all employees, and commission plans.