EXTEDO is the key software and service solutions provider in the field of Regulatory Information Management (RIM). We offer configurable off-the-shelf products as well as customized and integrated solutions. EXTEDO's enabling technology, the EXTEDOsuite, is unique in all that it covers within Regulatory Affairs including: eCTD submission management, pharmacovigilance or drug safety management and product registration planning & tracking. EXTEDO serves over 700 Life Sciences customers, both large and small, in 60 countries, including the EMA and over 25 regulatory authorities worldwide. The areas of Life Sciences in which Extedo operates are: pharmaceuticals, biotech and biopharma, generics, medical devices, healthcare and the public sector. We are still growing!
For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich or in remote we are actively seeking a
Senior Technical Consultant (m/f/d)
- Manage and execute technical customer projects across the world for our EXTEDOpulse portfolio.
- Design and implement solutions based on our EXTEDOpulse portfolio and integrate them into customer environments.
- Configure or extend EXTEDOpulse according to customer needs.
- Provide technical and system architecture consulting to our customers.
- Support pre-sales activities.
- Develop and maintain project and system design documentation.
- Communicate with all project stakeholders and participants.
- Provide periodic progress reports to the customer and to the management.
- Keep on top of your projects regarding time, quality, and budget.
- Learn with each project and share your knowledge within your team.
- Work closely with Sales, Development and Support teams to provide the best solution for your customers.
- A degree in computer sciences or a comparable qualification.
- 5-years of practical project experience in the field of technical consulting.
- Project management skills gained by being part of project teams as well as managing technical customer projects.
- Document Management Systems are your strength. Preferably you have already worked with Generis CARA or another DMS.
- Very well versed in system integration and corresponding interfaces (REST API).
- Good understanding of IT architectures and core processes (e.g. High Availability, Backup&Restore), Databases and Elasticsearch.
- Your strength is the ability to understand client needs and to communicate solutions target oriented.
- You like to solve technical challenges and provide clients the best suitable solution by getting creative and thinking outside the box.
- You have excellent English skills (spoken and written), German is a plus.
- Soccer Table
- Company Pension
- Personal Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Free Coffee & Tea
- Ice Cream