SAIC Motor is represented in Europe as the owner of rapidly expanding MG Motor Europe. SAIC Motor is the largest auto company listed on China's A-share market (Stock Code: 600104). In 2019, SAIC Motor achieved sales of 6.238 million vehicles, keeping itself a leader in the Chinese auto market. It sold 185,000 new energy vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 30.4 percent, and continued to maintain relatively rapid growth. It sold 350,000 vehicles in exports and overseas sales, a year-on-year increase of 26.5 percent, ranking first among domestic automobile groups. With a consolidated sales revenue of $122.0714 billion, SAIC Motor took the 52nd place on the 2020 Fortune Global 500 list, ranking 7th among all auto makers on the list. It has been included in the top 100 list for seven consecutive years.
For our Germany Sales Team we are looking for an experienced
Used Car Manager (m/w/d)
Location: Munich, Germany
- Develop a national multi channel used car sales strategy by leveraging all available sales channels (retail, direct, online, wholesale, etc.) and complete the strategy by adding potential additional suitable channels.
- Design a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) brand program, define the processes, standards and KPIs, identify the best suitable intra-brand remarketing capability for each product to ensure the best second-hand qualified brand offer to the used car market.
- Create a competitive strategy to leverage financial services tools for MG used cars.
- Performance-management and acceleration of the various used car sales channels. Achieve targeted sales volumes and high profits by ensuring quick stock rotations.
- Negotiate remarketing strategies with Leasing partners, the MG retail sales network and fleet customers. Enable new vehicle sales.
- Launch an MG used car sales online platform.
- Define a strategy to handle the internal fleet of MG Motor in Germany.
- Manage the growing internal fleet of company -, demonstrator- and press cars.
- 5-10 years of experience in used cars sales in automotive industry or short-term rent company.
- Extensive experience with sales and marketing in used car business.
- Excellent oral and writing communication and strong IT MS Office skills (Excel, PPT …).
- High negotiation capabilities with big volumes and financial amounts.
- High level of flexibility in time, location and multiple solutions.
- Excellent sales skills and high execution capability.
- Valid driving license.
- Travel max 30 %.
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written German. Have a proficient level of English.
- Based in Munich, Germany.
Competitive and attractive compensation and benefits package.