- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues.
The ZEISS Digital Partners unit based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena, Hungary, India and China - is realizing cutting-edge customer-centric digital solutions jointly with the Segments of the ZEISS Group. For our Munich (or Oberkochen) location we are seeking an ambitious, down to earth pragmatic professional
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- Support the Head of ZDP in defining the future strategy of ZDP and in implementing the strategy globally with our locations in China, India and Hungary
- Support in professionalizing our global setup and way of defining, building and operating digital and data solutions for all ZEISS businesses
- Partner with all ZDP unit leaders to support the development into a high performing team, to execute joint x-functional projects, and to forge a consistent narrative across initiatives
- Provide structured data centric recommendations to ZDP Leadership Team based on ad hoc deep dives, technical acumen and business foresight to help evolve early stage ideas into future growth initiatives
- Identify hurdles for success in our collaboration and project / program execution and develop solutions
- Take responsibility for x-ZDP and xZEISS projects and drive towards success
- Prepare and in parts moderate Leadership meetings of ZDP and support the preparation of Executive Board Meetings
- Support the Head of ZDP in preparation and debrief/follow up of workshops and critical meetings
- Prior experience in Top Tier Strategy Consulting and in leading projects with minimal direction
- Proven competencies in Digital/IT and Business Transformation
- Ability to influence and affect change in a multi-cultural and cross-functional environment
- High bias for action and ability to navigate a large and constantly evolving organisation
- Strong communication, problem solving and executive stakeholder management skills
- Business proficiency in German and English
Wofür wir seit 170 Jahren stehen: Pioniergeist und Bodenhaftung. ZEISS bietet seinen Mitarbeitern ein modernes Arbeitsumfeld, überdurchschnittliche Benefits sowie vielfältige Möglichkeiten zur Weiterentwicklung. Entscheiden Sie Sich für ZEISS.
Die verschiedenen Unternehmensbereiche sowie die zentralen Konzern- und Servicefunktionen bei ZEISS bieten zahlreiche berufliche Möglichkeiten für alle Fachrichtungen.