- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
AvePoint enables you to collaborate with confidence.
Our data management solutions help our diverse, global customer base overcome complex transformation, governance, and compliance challenges in the Microsoft Cloud. A five-time winner of the Microsoft Partner of the Year award, AvePoint offers the only full suite of SaaS solutions to migrate, manage and protect data in Microsoft 365. More than 7 million cloud users, including a quarter of the Fortune 500, rely on our solutions.
Our SaaS solutions are also available to managed service providers, so they can better support and manage their small and mid-sized business customers. Our multi-tenant solutions are available from over a dozen distributors in more than 100 cloud marketplaces worldwide.
Are you ready to progress your sales career in the fast-growing tech industry? This position is your opportunity to becoming a high-earning sales executive in a rapid-growing industry. You provide the consultative sales mentality, and we’ll provide you with all the resources that you need to be successful.
What will you be doing?
As an Account Executive, your role is to identify and qualify sales leads, pitch our award-winning software solutions to medium-sized enterprises, and manage the full sales cycle.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new prospects and expanding existing accounts
- Managing complex sales cycles with a consultative sales approach
- Planning and delivering presentations that give prospective and existing customers insights into how our solutions solve their challenges
- Working with dedicated pre-sales engineers and other cross-functional team members to help close business
- Communicating new product developments to prospective and existing clients
- Attending remote and on-site meetings with clients
- Collaborating with teams in different territories and offices
- Handling opportunities prospected by our Account Specialist team
- Implementing and executing effective sales campaigns to ensure maximum penetration of key accounts within your territory
- Maintaining an accurate and current pipeline of opportunities within the CRM system
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best at for our customers, partners, team, and you.
You are tasked with bringing in new business. This means you are a creative thinker who is confident and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset. You take pride in seeing your hard work pay off when you see the final results.
Other qualities you’ll need to be a fit for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years of previous sales experience
- Experience in the software/technology industry is preferred but not essential
- Experience with executive selling, both business and technical
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Determination to surpass performance goals
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment
- Plenty of initiative
- A persuasive manner
- Ability to think on your feet
- Fluent in German and English
- A modern workplace in the heart of Munich
- An attractive remuneration package with an exciting commission structure
- In-depth onboarding by a highly competent and motivated team
- Look forward to a wide range of benefits, such as 30 days' holiday plus perk days, company pension scheme, annual training budget, corporate benefits and much more!
- Great development and career opportunities
- Regular, exciting (remote) team events and virtual get-togethers